Terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to TruSports Pty Ltd. You can write to us at PO Box 3380 Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350 or send e-mail to email@example.com This is also the address to write to if you have any complaints. "You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us.
2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
3. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only.
4. When you receive the goods, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 2 days of receipt if there are any problems. Please retain all packaging and labels until you are satisfied with the goods. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods which occur after they have been delivered to you. Nothing in this clause shall prejudice the rights of the customer under this agreement.
5. We will require payment of the price for the goods in full before we dispatch them unless we agree otherwise in writing with you.
6. Details of our delivery charges and methods of payment for the goods are shown in the relevant sections of our sales documentation.
7. Any payments that are overdue will bear interest at the rate of 2% per annum above the base rate from the date that payment was due until the date of actual payment.
8. All the goods that we supply will remain our property until you have paid for them in full, including all delivery charges. If you sell the goods you agree to hold the sale proceeds upon trust for us until you have paid us for them in full.
9. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found and the prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product. We are under no obligation to provide goods to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a pricing error. Our prices are set out on our website in Australian dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services tax GST where applicable. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered. Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges may apply and are displayed during the order process.
10. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular situation.
11. You can cancel your order for any reason and get a full store credit at any time before you receive the goods or before the goods are ordered, unless it is a layby where a Non Refundable Amount is placed. Any TeamWear order with special enhancements, design or altering can not be cancelled due to the special make up of the item. A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays. To cancel your order you should write to us within that time to the address in clause 1 of these conditions.
If the goods have already been dispatched:
- you can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods are in perfect re-saleable condition and you have retained the packaging;
- you must return the goods in the original packaging with all original labels to us at your own cost to the address in clause 1 of these conditions (unless we are at fault, in which case we will arrange collection);
- you must pack the goods to ensure they are not damaged when we receive them; and
- if you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the costs of recovering them ourselves and/or deduct a rectification charge.
12. You may return goods for a store credit or to exchange strictly in accordance with our published Return Policy, and in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Returns Policy, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
13. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any losses.
14. Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to non-business property.
15. If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
16. This particular clause only applies if you are buying goods from us for the purposes of your trade, business or profession and you are not classified as a consumer under Australian consumer protection legislation. If you are such a business customer, clause 11 of these conditions will not apply, we will not be liable for any consequential loss and subject to clause 14 our maximum liability shall be limited to the price of the goods.
17. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. You may obtain information about your statutory rights from the ACCC.